St John's, Maesbury

Maesbury Church 600St John's Church is a small tin tabernacle situated in the village of Maesbury.  It was built as a kit church in 1906.  Maesbury is located 3 miles from the market town of Oswestry and has a population of approximately 600 people. Services are held every Sunday except for the 4th Sunday which is a joint service in one of the five churches in the Benefice.